May 23, 2010

Introduction

This blog is for TMH distro.

This blog is also linked to The Murder House blog and serves as a site to see what stock I am selling. I am mostly doing vinyl as i have a small passion for it now. Plus Cds aren't as great of a product IMO.

Most of the titles I will have are from Rivalry Records, Eulogy Recordings, Bridge Nine Records, Deathwish Records and a few smaller, but awesome, record labels.
If you want to have a look at some titles look at RevHQ as they are my contact for ordering atm.
I will also be trying to do some New Zealand releases to for those interested.
It is mostly Hardcore, Punk, Metal and the subgenres that go along with this.

The distro is just to be able to get a bit more awesome music easily available in NZ without everyone having to do single orders.

If you want to contact me about anything email me brent.west@inbox.com

http://RevHQ.com/store.revhq